Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Always - for Valentines

Hi everyone,

When I joined Stampin' Up! I decided that I would change the stamp sets that you get in your start up kit - yes that is a really cool thing - you don't have to just choose the stamp sets that they suggest in the start up kit, as long as cost of the stamp set you choose does not exceed the price of the one you are replacing. Anyway I chose 'Always' and believe it or not have not used it until now.

DH and I don't celebrate Valentines day - we exchange cards and that is it (and normally it is some overly sentimental one that you pick up at the newsagent and wonder why you bothered!!). Anyway I thought I would have a go at making a Valetines day card using Always - and Stem Sayings (which is one of the stamp sets on special during our Clearance sale until the 24th January 2010). This is not a card that I would give to DH (it is a bit too pretty for him), but you could give it to a friend.



Materials Used: (all Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Always and Stem Sayings.
Ink: Pale Plum and Perfect Plum.
Card: Whisper White, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum.
Other: Dimensionals, Pale Plum Stampin' Write, Perfect Plum Stampin' Write.

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails