Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Stampin' Up! lending a hand

Hi everyone,

I am sure that we have all been affected (in some way) by the terrible earthquake that hit Haiti last week. For something of this magnitude to happen is terrible - but for it to affect such a poor country is completely disastrous. Stampin' Up! have a long standing need to help those in need, so they have decided that for every
I {Heart} Hearts (117715 - $42.95) Stamp set sold (until 28th February) they will donate $2.00 to Red Cross.

Please help those less fortunate that us and purchase this wonderful stamp set  - it is currently available in the Summer Mini catalogue. I currently don't own this stamp set but if you look at KM Designs you will see a wonderful Scrap page made with this stamp set. I know I will definitely be purchasing this set now!!!

Contact me to help make a difference and to place your order (juleskraftikrafts@gmail.com)

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails