Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Love is in the Air"

Hi everyone,

I know Valentines is a while away but I have been playing around with some ideas for cards. The challenge this week at StampinUpLNStampers is to create Valentines Day cards. Now this group that I belong to are some of the most talented Ladies I think you will ever find. Click here if you would like to join, you don't even have to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator to join. If you are a Demonstrator then why not join the Demonstrator Only group.

Anyway onto my cards - I have created three in total.


My first one only uses one stamp so is very quick and easy to do.

Materials Used: (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Short and Sweet
Card: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Kraft
Ink: Real Red
Other: Heart to Heart Punch, Eyelet Border Punch.

My next card features the "Fat Chef" from Voila (which is one of the stamp sets in our Clearance Sale).

Here I have put him inside circles created with Cicle Sissor Plus.

Materials Used: (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Voila, Short and Sweet
Card: Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White.
Ink: Black Staz On, Blush Blossom (on his face and hands - it is there I promise!!), Real Red, Sahara Sand.
Other: Heart to Heart Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Circle Sissors Plus.

My last offering for the day is a card I don't know if I am happy with. I think the idea was there if not the execution but anyway here it is.

The word 'love' has been stamped using our Jumbo Outline Alphabet stamp onto Raspberry Tart DSP and then cut out. The word 'you' is from a stamp out of our Best Yet Level 1 hostess set. I have used a Stampin' Write marker to only 'colour' in the part of the stamp I wanted. The scallop edging around the Kiwi Kiss cardstock is Raspberry Tart DSP again that has been punched out using the Square Scallop punch and adhered to the back.

Materials Used: (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Jumbo Outline Alphabet, Best Yet (Level 1 Hostess)
Card: Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink: Black Staz On, Rose Red Stampin' Write
Other: Square Scallop Punch.

'Til Next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails