Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Christmas Classics

Hi everyone,

Well the weather has turned rather nasty this afternoon and evening and is expected to stay like this (or rather get worse before it gets better) for a few more days.

As it is July it is time for my Christmas Stamp A Stacks to start. I thought I would show you 5 of the cards that are in class this week. I know you are groaning "but Christmas is still so far away" - well it is never to early to start on your Christmas cards. I do have spaces if you are interested in coming to class this week (tomorrow night and Thursday night) just email me for more details.

I do love this stamp set Christmas Classics and there is so much you can do with it.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

2 comments:

Leonie said...

These are just lovely

Debbie Lamb said...

A lovely set of cards Juliette - I might have to add these to my case file. I love how you've used Vintage Vogue and coordinated them all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails