Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

More?! Did someone say More?!

Hi everyone,

I have always loved Oliver the musical and film - so I just had to use that as a title. Today I am showing you some more creations using the Eat Chocolate set from the current Autumn/Winter mini. Anyone who loves chocolate will find a use for this cute set.

I have seen this style of card where there is a 'window' that you can see the message through so I thought that Eat Chocolate would be perfect to make this card. I have actually made the card from a normal A5 sheet (half of an A4 piece of cardstock) so the card is not all that wide but there is still enough room on the inside to write your message.











Here are the cards open. If you click on the picture you will be able to see that the inside of the front card has the extra statement 'I am that friend'. It is on the bottom part of the main stamp and I just restamped it and punched it out with the Word Window Punch.





Now remember you only have until tomorrow to place any orders you may 'need' from this current mini catalogue. I hope to be back tomorrow with one more card using another favorite set from the mini.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails