Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Strength & Hope

Hi everyone,

Yes another yucky wet day here in Sydney. I can here us in about 4 months complaining that it is getting too hot and where is the rain? LOL.

Anyway I thought I would share with you a little something I put together for my niece for her 19th Birthday.

I love Strength & Hope. It is a gorgeous set and don't forget that if you don't have yours, you only have until the end of this month to purchase it. WM is $35.95 and CM is $28.95. Contact me if you would like to purchase it.

I made a card, a chocolate slider and a little gift card holder.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Strength & Hope, Curly Cute, Afterthoughts (level 1 hostess)
Paper: Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink: Concord Crush
Other: Blushing Bride 1/2" Stitched Poly-Ribbon, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Corner Rounder, Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet EF, Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Amanda Higgins said...

Just beautiful..what a lucky girl to receive such a gorgeous birthday surprise.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails