Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Cupcakes anyone?

Hi everyone,

Hope I got your attention with that title!!! No I haven't been baking but I have been playing with my Create a Cupcake Stamp Set and my Build a Cupcake XL Punch. These are currently available in the Autumn/Winter Mini but only until Sunday night when the Mini catalogue will finish. Now these may not be available in the new IB&C that comes out in September so if you really want them then I suggest that you purchase them now. I have teamed them up with the gorgeous Ice Cream Parlour buttons and ribbon that is currently free when you purchase any product up to $100.00 put once again this is only available until Sunday, so if you want it place your order!!!!

I have made all of these cards Birthday cards as I never seem to have enough of them and I am always making one at the last minute as we are about to head out the door to yet another Birthday Party.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Brights DSP Pack
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo
Other: Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Top Note Die, Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Build a Cupcake XL Punch, Ice Cream Parlour Ribbon and Button Bundle, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals.

I hope to be back over the next couple of days with a couple more projects using some of my favorite items from the Mini Catalogue.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails