Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

On the First day of Christmas my true love gave to me a "Tree Trimmings" Christmas Card

Welcome to my 12 cards of Christmas. I have been busy trying to work out what works, what doesn't and trying not to have too many of the same stamp set appearing.

So here is my first card made with the Tree Trimmings set (which unfortunately is only available to order until the end of this month). I have embossed all of the baubles and cut them out. The middle one has been popped onto a dimensional to bring it off the page.



Materials Used (all Stampin' Up!)
Stamps - Tree Trimmings and Best Yet (hostess level 1 gift)
Card - Night of Navy, Brocade Blue and Whisper White
Ink - Night of Navy, Versa Mark
Other - White Embossing powder, Gold Embossing powder, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals and Night of Navy Stampn' Write

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails