Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

On the Ninth Day of Chrismtas my true love gave to me "some Christmas baubles" card



Hi everyone,

Guess what only one month until Christmas. I hope you are all further along with your Christmas shopping than I am.

This card doesn't look as good here as it does sitting on my desk. The photography leaves a lot to be desired.

To create the baubles I have just punched out on scrap two 1 3/8" circles. Then lying them on my Whisper White I have used my daubers to ink one hole in Baja Breeze and the other in Riding Hood red. Using the swirl from Spotlight on Christmas I have then stamped in opposite colours onto the bauble leaving my mask in place. To create the circle to stamp on I used my Nestabilities Large Circles. I am really looking forward to the summer mini coming out so that I don't have to resort to using something non Stampin' Up! to get this effect. The sentiment is from Snow Swirled and has been stamped using Riding Hood Red - I think it would look better though in white.

Materials Used (all Stampin' Up! except the Nestabilities)
Stamps: Spotlight on Christmas, Snow Swirled
Card: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red
Other: Riding Hood Red 5/8" Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon.

'Til tomorrow

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails