Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Season of Joy

Hi again,

More christmas cards (well it is the season for it!!!). This time I have used the ever so versatile Season of Joy stampset. So many possibilities with this set that I could spend the rest of this pre-christmas rush playing with it - but then I wouldn't get to play with all the other lovely stamp sets that my hubby has bought me.



This time I have chosen non traditional Christmas colours. Both of my girls love pink and purple - what little girl doesn't? So I just had to have a go with Lovely Lilac and Pixie Pink - throw in a little Chocolate Chip and you get the following:-





and







Materials Used: - all Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Season of Joy, Best Yet (Level 1 hostess)
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Pixie Pink
Card: Whisper White, Lovely Lilac, Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip
Other: Eyelet Border Punch, Designer Lable, Punch, Oval Scallop Punch (really going to miss not being able to use it at the end of the month), 1/2" Circle Punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter (although it doesn't show up too well in the photos).

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails