Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Another little Bag this time for a ESAD 3D challenge

Hi everyone,

I haven't had time to do much creating for me just recently. It is my DD (nearly)4's Birthday on Monday and we are having the family around for lunch on Sunday. Every year I put together a photo album for the girls to show them what they have done in the year. Silly me has left this until this week to try and put it together. Now I don't scrap very much so their albums are basically just the photo's, dates and a description of what we were doing for that photo to be taken. Now because I always leave it to the last minute I find myself very rushed. I have also discovered this time what stamp sets I really would have liked to incorporate on the pages - so I have spent the last couple of days pulling out the stamp sets and then saying no I don't have time for this. I really must be better organised next time and not leave 12 months of work to one week.

Anyway enough of my rambling.  I would like to show you a little bag I made for the 3D challenge this week over on ESAD (if you are a demo in NZ or Aus you really should pop on over and join us). This week was to use a Makeesha Byl bag tutorial and mix it up a little. Well I haven't mixed mine up too much, added the top note dies for decoration, the eyelet border punch for the handle and to make the 'flower' on the front. I found inspiration for some of my extras from cleaver demos like Andrea Buckland, Danielle Dawes (click on the links and check out their blogs they are fabulous).

This is the front view.

 A side on view to show you the flowers on the handle.

What do you think? Do you like? I think I do.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Paper: Sweet Always DSP, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Regal Rose (used on the flowers)
Other: Silver Brads, Small Rhinestone Brads, Pewter Build A Brad, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Crimper, Eyelet Boarder Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch

'Til next time

Juliette

1 comment:

Liam said...

very pretty.

Liam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails