Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Anyone for Tea Party? - Designer Paper That is!!!

Hi everyone,

I thought I would post some of the items that I sent to my ESAD Secret Sister Jennie Cass. Now I can't find a blog for her but I have located her Stampin' Up! website (www.jenniecass.stampinup.net), if you are in the Madeley Region (near Freemantle) in WA then look her up and book her for a workshop - you will have a blast I promise!!!

These images are from her May present (note she didn't get them until yesterday), but I thought I would show them to you as they use the Tea Party DSP that is currently on sale this week (instead of $16.95 it is now $10.17).

Firstly I made her a Top Note box and filled them with Ferrero Rocher

I also made her a little box that I put a tub of Flower Brads into.

I also did an altered metal DVD tin and made some cards to go in it.



Now I teamed the Tea Party DSP with the stamp set 'One of a Kind', used the matching colours, Almost Ameythist, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and So Saffron.

There were a couple of othe items I sent as well but the images didn't come out too well.

'Til next time,

Juliette

2 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

These look amazing Juliette!! Your secret sister will be stoked I'm sure. So pretty and vibrant :)

Amanda Higgins said...

Absolutely gorgeous Juliette! What a lucky lady she is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails