Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Petal Pizzazz - meets Baroque Motifs

Hi everyone,

I have finally managed to finish this card (just as well as it forms part of my technique class for this month!!!)

I have been playing around with the Emerging Colour technique and really wanted to do the same card as Marelle had (I had been playing around with the Medallion but when I saw her blog post I thought I had better do something else). Anyhow this is what I came up with. I have to say Petal Pizzazz is a good one for this technique and it is not a stamp set that I have played with alot - yet another one of those must haves but seldom used ones!!!

Here I have used the lovely Rich Razzlberry and teamed it with Pretty in Pink - those colours go lovely together. What do you think?

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Petal Pizzazz, Baroque Motifs, Sweet Little Sentiments (Level 1 hostess)
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Versamark
Other: Brayer, Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails