Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Paper Beads

Hi everyone,

Hope you are enjoying your long weekend. Today I have friend coming over for lunch. We lived next to each other from the age of 13 until I got married. Melissa was one of my bridesmaids - but as sometimes happens you get too busy with your own lives and lose touch with each other. Well thanks to some Social Networking site, we touched base again a couple of years ago. Melissa now lives in the UK and is happily married with two young boys (about the same age as my girls). She is over here on a holiday and I got to see her again on Wednesday when I took my two munchkins up to the Blue Mountains to see her. It was fantastic as it has been 18 years since I last saw her.

Anyway I thought I would show you a little something I have made for her. I have been wanting to try and make these paper beads for ages and I can't believe how easy they are. I made them into a pair of earrings.

How cool are they? I have used the Bella Blue DSP for them.

'Til next time,

Juliette

1 comment:

Debbie Lamb said...

What a wonderful idea ~ I bet you (and Melissa) were very happy with the end result. They look stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails