Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Clean and Simple - Simply Said

Hi everyone,

Been very slack on updating my Blog recently. I have been busy working on projects but for future events so I can't post them at the moment. I did however have time to stamp something just because I could. I used the Clean & Simple FTL96 for this one. Although I have to say I think most of my creations are pretty much like this layout anyway.

Here is the layout.

















The idea is to use either DSP or stamp your own DSP. As I have mentioned before I have an issue cutting up DSP (although I seem to be handling it better these days!!!), so I thought I would make my own.

Here is my card
I have stamped off the solid flowers so they are lighter in colour which then meant I could use the same ink pad for the dotted flowers.

The sentiment is from the Hostess Level 1 set Live like you Mean it.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Simply Said, Live Like you Mean It (Hostess Level 1)
Ink: Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry
Other: Rich Razzleberry 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Large Rhinestone Brad.

All in all a very basic and simple card but I like it.

'Til next time,

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails