Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

2011 Countdown to Christmas - Day 15

Hi everyone,

Today I have another card for you. I am hoping that from tomorrow I will start to show you some other ideas rather than just cards - but having said that I still have a lot of card ideas floating around in my head.

Today's card is using the set Merry & Type.

Once again I have teamed it with Letters to Santa. The main colours used here are Marina Mist, Riding Hood Red and Old Olive.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

2 comments:

Margaret said...

So many things to love about this! Great dimension with the ornaments, the beautiful vintage brad on the pretty ribbon, and the little strip of DSP all work so well together!

Amanda Higgins said...

I love this card Juliette. It has such and elegant and olde worldy quality about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails