Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2011 Countdown to Christmas - Day 21

Hi everyone,

Wow I actually made it on Day 21! Today I am going to show you a rather simple gift idea. A "Stamped" candle. These are a lot of fun to make and don't take too long. You just need to be careful that you don't melt the candle. I am lucky and actually haven't done this, but I know it does happen.

I used the stamp set Beautiful Season and stamped it in Stazon onto white tissue paper. I then coloured in the image using my trusty blender pen and inks of Old Olive, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip. I then just wrapped a piece of Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon around it.

Here it is in an inexpensive glass holder I picked up from the local $2 (for $3 lol).

I have a couple of presents I need to make for DH's Aunties so they may well be getting one of these each.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,

Juliette


2 comments:

Margaret said...

Your coloring on this is beautiful! The candle holder is perfect to dress up the candle without taking away from the pretty image! Don't you just love bargains that work with our crafts!!

Amanda Higgins said...

gorgeous! I am sure the aunties will love them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails