Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

2011 Countdown to Christmas - Day 16

Hi everyone,

Yes I know the wheels fell off again and I am a day late posting but I have a really good excuse. Apart from first thing yesterday morning I spent the day in bed. I managed to get out to get the groceries done and then when I got home went straight to bed. You can blame DD5 for bringing some horrible bug into the house. It managed to get all of us this time:(

Anyway enough of my excuses here is todays (oops I mean yesterdays project)


A pair of cute earrings made with the Triple Layer Doily punch. Not my original idea but one that I got from Monique Fielder (click here to see her original ones, whilst there check out the rest of her blog).

Naturally a pair of earrings need a box to go in so here is one that I made.

These babies are really very easy to make and that Silver Glimmer paper is the best.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Too cute! Hope you are feeling better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails