Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

2011 Countdown to Christmas - Day 11

Hi everyone,

See I do sometimes do what I say!!! Here is the second post for today. This time I am going to show you some gift tags that I made for my hostess today. I have used the really easy to use set Tags til Christmas. All of the images can be punched out to make life so much easier.

I actually made six of these tags and popped them into a little Pizza Box. These tags are small enough to fit into our small square envelopes.

Here is the Pizza Box.


Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Another wonderful idea! I love seeing all of your creations for the countdown! This is my first year to make all my own tags and I love how basic, yet very pretty, these are and the pizza box is adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails