Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

2011 Countdown to Christmas - Day 4

Hi everyone,

Here I am back again with Day 4. Today I am going to show the Christmas Cards that I made for DD7 to give to her school friends this year.

Isn't he just the cutest? There are lots of this red nosed reindeer out there in blog land and I thank who ever thought of it first. Don't you just love his glittery nose? I am not a fan of glitter - I hate it getting everywhere - so I am so very thankful that the red and silver glimmer paper made it into our Summer Mini. I made 30 of these beauties yesterday and now they just need to be written on and given out over the next couple of days.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Contempo Christmas
Paper: Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Red Glimmer
Ink: Real Red
Other: Dimensionals, Owl Punch (for the head and eyes), 1/2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Swirls Scribbles Sizzlet Die, Two Way Glue.

I will be back tomorrow with the gift that is going along with these cards.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,

Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

These are adorable and so pretty! I love glitter, but hate cleaning it up, so I don't use it often either! The glitter paper does make it much easier!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails