Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2011 Countdown to Christmas - Day 20

Hi everyone,

Hooray I made it back for a second time today. I can't remember if I have shown you this set of cards at all before. I know that my lovely ladies have made them in class but I can't find where I posted them on my blog - so if you have seen them, sorry. If not here they are.

I love Punch Pals so not surprising that they are in the countdown again. It is a shame that you see it in the pictures but I have added Crystal Effects to some of the images to add a little dimension.

Yes your eyes aren't deceiving you I actually used Garden Green. DH thinks that Garden Green is a more Christmassy green than Old Olive.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

CUTE! Love the bright colors with these happy images!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails