Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

2011 Countdown to Christmas - Day 2

Hi everyone,

Well so far so good. I know it is only day two of my countdown but at least I have made it. Let's just hope I can maintain the momentum.

Today I have another card that is using a non Christmas stamp. I love the Medallion background stamp but it managed to find its way to the back of my stamp sets and has been sadly neglected.

I have seen a couple of cards like this on Splitcoaststampers and thought that it would make a great Christmas Wreath card. I have difficulties in inking up my Medallion with normal ink, and have a better result when I heat emboss the image. So yes out came the Versamark, Heat Tool and this time the Wild Wasabi EP. The sentiment is from Merry & Type. 

Materials Used:
Stamps: Medallion Background, Merry & Type
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Poppy Parade
Other: Circle punch from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Poppy Parade Polly Twill Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brade, Dimensionals, Wild Wasabi EP, Heat Tool.
Non SU!: Nestie Circle Die.

Now I am off to have a look at creating something for tomorrows post. Mmmm thinking that I might try something that isn't a card.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,

Juliette

2 comments:

Jess S said...

Love this card so much! I cased it over on my blog here - http://jesscraft.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Love this! The 'berries' are so simple, but really add a lot to this! Great way to use this background stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails