Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cottage Garden Stamp a Stack

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well on this rather cool day in Sydney. I want to show you a sneek peak of my Stamp a Stack (SAS) for June. In June's SAS we will be making 4 cards using Cottage Garden and 4 cards using Baroque Motifs. Now I love Cottage Garden and I love the way it co-ordinates so beautifully with the Cottage Wall DSP but I have done that colour combination to death and have decided to 'funky' up the colours by using Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, a bit of Old Olive and Kraft. What do you think?

The cost of my SAS classes are only $20, which includes all embellishments, adhesive and quality Stampin' Up! envelopes - this equates to be only $2.50 per card. All card stock is pre cut for you and pre scored. Pretty good value if I say so myself. So if you would like to attend either of my SAS classes in June (1st and 10th from 7.30pm) then contact me to book your spot.

'Til next time,

Juliette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the colours! Looking forward to making these ones too!! Xox Sam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails