Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

I had a lovely day

Hi everyone,

I know I said I would try and show you my FIL's card today - but it didn't happen. Instead I have had a lovely day meeting a really lovely demo from NZ - Debbie Lamb (see here for her blog), and a friend of hers Rhonda.

Debbie came over here to go to convention and has hung around in Oz a little longer than some of her NZ collegues. Well I got a phone call from her on Wednesday asking if I was running any classes this week. I usually have the last week of the month off to focus on designing for upcoming classes in the months ahead. Well Debbie was so nice on the phone that I agreed to run my Sex and the City Class (see here for details of the class) for her and Rhonda.

Here they are with their finished shoe and handbag.

We talked alot and laughed a lot and I am so glad that I have met these two lovely ladies.

Thanks Debbie and Rhonda for a fantastic day.

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails