Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

It is possitively Autumnal

Hi everyone,

I hope those fab demo's in Oz and NZ are having a wonderful convention. Can't wait to hear about it on all those lovely blogs I visit.

All the leaves in the street have turned to their gorgeous red, oranges, yellows and even a deep kind of purple - those are the ones that DDnearly 4 really loves. This inspired me to have a further play with Pendant Park which I just love but haven't used much. In my technique class next month we are exploring different emboss resist techniques and this is one of the cards that will be made. The technique here is Josephs Coat but I have changed it up a little.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Pendant Park, Best Yet
Paper: Really Rust, Old Olive, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Versamark, Really Rust, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa. Chocolate Chip
Other: Clear EB, White EB, heat tool, dimensionals, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Brayer

'Til next time,

Juliette

2 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

I really like this one Juliette, best card I've seen with that set I think. TFS

Michelle Marchant said...

Great card Juliette, I really like the colours of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails