Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Faux Metal

Hi everyone,

Here is another card that we will be making in this months Faking It class. This time it uses the Faux Metal technique. How cool is this technique? I am a sucker for watching Embossing Powder go all shiny when you heat it, so this is even better as you get to see it happen several times.

I managed to get an air bubble and when I pressed the stamp onto the hot embossing powder my Robot got an extra 'apendage' that is NOT on the actual stamp. I guess you could say that this Robot is definitely a boy Robot!!!

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Lots of Bots
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pacific Point DSP
Ink: None
Other: Silver EP, Corner Rounder, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals

I am hoping to have time to post the other two cards we are making in class, tomorrow - using Fake Buttons and Faux Tearing.

'Til next time,

Juliette

1 comment:

Amanda Higgins said...

I love it all Juliette! Can't wait until the faking it class.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails