Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Hi everyone,

A very Happy Mothers Day to you all. This is just a quick post to show you the card I made for my MIL for Mothers Day. I have to say I am starting to feel the pressure of producing something different each and everytime for her. Also with a SIL who is very talented I feel added pressure. I guess it is because I don't feel that my cards are as good as others out there - but as I have mentioned before I guess I am more of a Clean and Simple designer.

This is my first real attempt at water colouring and although I loved doing it I am not too sure of how it looks. I think it needs more colours in it rather than just the Rose Red and Regal Rose. I did try adding some So Saffron but I should have done it first not after. Having said that I am quite happy with the result.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, En Francais
Paper: Water colour paper, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Rose Red
Ink: Rose Red, Regal Rose, So Saffron
Other: Large Oval, Scallop Oval, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Jules xox Great card as always x Sam

Amanda Higgins said...

Gorgeous Juliette! Love it! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails