Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sex and the City

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well. I was going to leave this until later in the month but I was so happy with the way they turned out I just had to show you now. This is what we are going to be making in my June Project Class entitled Sex and the City (rather profound as I was unsure when the movie was coming to Australia and it is June!!!)

I may tweak the bag a little and use the Polka Dot embossing folder on it and may use Rose Red ribbon instead. The shoe is a little tricky but I managed to find the PDF to print it and instructions here on Ellen Hutson's site.

Can't you see Carrie getting all excited over this set? I can!!!

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Paper: Regal Rose, Rose Red
Ink: Creamy Caramel
Other: Scallop Circle Punch, Filigree Brad, Small Rhinestone Brad, Jumbo Pewter Eyelets, Crop-A-Dile

Don't forget to check out my June Class listing here to book into the class. It will be a lot of fun - oh and you will make 4 little cards to go inside the hand bag. Don't forget if you can't make it to class then I am happy to come to you. All you need is at least 4 friends and I will happily bring you the class.

Anyway better get back to finishing preparing for tonights Faking It class.

'Til next time,

Juliette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is gorgeous. Absolutely beautiful. Kris.

kareN stampZ said...

Hi Juliette one of my team mates got to make this whilst she was in Sydney after convention - lucky Debbie - it's sensational!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails