Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My FIL's Birthday Card

Hi everyone,

Don't know about you but I always struggle with male cards. They are always difficult and if there is one thing I wish SU! would give us more of and that is male stamps. Anyway here is what I came up with. I turned my trusty Circle Circus stamp set and chose Sage Shadow, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip as my colours. I made three cards and asked my DH which one he liked the best. Here is a picture of the three together.

Here is the one that he has chosen to give to his Dad. Now I have two other ones up my sleeve for the extra male birthdays coming up!!!

Which one do you like the best if any?

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Circle Circus, Vintage Labels (from SAB 2010), Teeny Tiny Wishes, Whimsical Words (from SAB 2010)
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Windsor Knot DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Versamark
Other: Word Window Punch, Crimper, Curly Label Punch, Small Tag Punch, Large Tag Punch, 1/4" Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads, Crimper.

'Til next time,

Juliette

2 comments:

mmarchant71@yahoo.com.au said...

I think they turned out to be really nice Juliette and I agree I to wish SU had more masculine ideas.

Anonymous said...

Juliette,
I like all three of them...regards Leisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails