Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Month of May

Hi everyone,

I have just realised how busy the month of May is for Birthdays. All in all I have made approx 10 birthday cards for various people including family - although my DD6 is still asking when she is going to get her card. I know very slack Mummy I am.

I tend to be the type of person who makes a card for the person and never have a stash of cards available - despite all the ones I make for Stamp a Stack and my other classes. I also tend to be the type of person who finishes making the card just as I am about to head out the door so I don't have many photos of the cards. Wonder upon wonders I actually finished this card last night - but then decided I wanted to change the colours so made another one - exactly the same but with a different sentiment. This card is for a friends little girl who has just turned 7 - hence the reason for 7 candles.

Here is is again using Pixie Pink as the card base.

You can't see it too well but the cupcake top has been covered with Crystal Effects - just to give it that shiny appearance.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Card 1:
Stamps: Party Hearty, Occasional Greets
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Sweet Always DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Pixie Pink
Other: Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Stamp-a-ma-jig.

Card 2:
Stamps: Party Hearty, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Paper: Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Sweet Always DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chop, Pumpkin Pie, Pixie Pink
Other: Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Stamp-a-ma-jig

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails