Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cottage Garden and Cottage Wall - and a prize!!!

Hi everyone,

I just love this set Cottage Garden from the Autumn Winter Mini. As soon as I saw it I just had to have it. Anyway I have been having a lovely play with it and have come up with set of 4 cards and a tote bag to match.

I am offering this as a workshop class. For $10.00 you and your friends can make this. If you would like envelopes to go with the cards then the cost will be $15.00. Contact me to book your workshop.

Here is a close up of all of the cards.





































For a bit of fun, the person to correctly identify all the new products out of the Autumn Winter Mini  catalogue used on these cards will get this set sent to them. If there is more than one correct entry then my DD's will draw the name out of a hat.  You have until Friday 9th April to enter.

I will update my blog with the receipe after Friday.

Edited to include Receipe - Note: * indicate products used from Autumn Winter Mini.

Materials Used: (All Stampin' Up!)
Card 1:
Stamps: Cottage Garden*, Heard from the Heart*.
Paper: Orchid Opulence, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry*, Old Olive, Cottage Wall DSP*
Ink: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry*
Other: Eyelet Boarder Punch.

Card 2:
Stamps: Cottage Garden*, Tiny Tags*
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry*, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry*
Other: 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Medium Jewellery Punch*, Scallop Edge Punch, Silver Brad, Corner Rounder Punch

Card 3:
Stamps: Cottage Garden*
Paper: Rich Razzleberry*, Whisper White, Orchid Opulence, Cottage Wall DSP*
Ink: Rich Razzleberry*, Old Olive
Other: Sizzlit Lots of Tags*, Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch

Card 4:
Stamps: Cottage Garden*, Tiny Tags*
Paper: Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Orchid Opulence, Old Olive,
Other: Corner Rounder Punch

2 comments:

Christine C. said...

I think the new products you have used are: Cottage Garden Stamps, Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper, Heard from the Heart stamps and Tiny Tags set.
This is a lovely card set, and it would be great if I was lucky enough to win it.

Christine C said...

Oops!! When I woke up this morning, I realised that I had omitted the obvious basics used on this card set. So now I will add on : Rich Razzleberry Card stock, Rich Razzleberry Stamp Pad and Rich Razzleberry Polka-Dot Ribbon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails