Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Rose is a Rose

Hi everyone,

I have had a further play with A Rose is a Rose stamp set. This is a favorite stamp set of mine but hasn't seen much ink. Tonight I have a Mothers Day class where my customers are making a Fantasy Box (see here for a picture - although the DSP my be different) and this card.

This stamp set is a two step set and you definitely need your Stamp-a-ma-jig to use it but once you get the hang of it, it is soooo easy. If you are interested in attending this class then I do have some spaces tonight (8th April), but I also have three spaces left on Tuesday evening (13th April). So email me or call me (0407371558)to book your space.

Materials Used: (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: A Rose is A Rose, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss
Other: Mat Pack, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals.

'Til next time,

Juliette

2 comments:

Shazza said...

beautiful card, thanks for visitng my blog
x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the class last night! Great fun.

If anyone else is reading this comment, it is a must do class!

Love Sam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails