Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pendant Park

Hi eveyone,

I seem to be on a role at the moment - posting nearly everyday. I can tell you this will not last :(

After looking through the latest ESAD blog hop last week I came across a lovely set of cards by the very talented Nikki Stalker using Pendant Park. Now this stamp set spoke to me as soon as I saw it in the Autumn Winter Mini that I think it was the first stamp set on my wish list. I can see no end of possibilites with it.

I do have to say I was insprired by Nikki and this is what I came up with.

I have used More Mustard, Old Olive, Real Rust and Close to Cocoa on the stamp.

I love the way it gives the Autumn feel (although it is currently 28C- 82.4F as I type this!!!).

'Til next time,

Juliette

1 comment:

About Me said...

oohhhh, I love love love this project Juliette!!! That candle is to die for!!! Can't wait to have a go! Thanks so much for sharing...xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails