Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter everyone

Hi everyone,

I hope you are not too full of chocolate just yet (it is only 9.20am in Sydney as I write this). The problem with Daylight saving ending and having small children is that they just don't get the whole extra hour in bed thing do they? Especially when there is a possibility of an Easter Egg Hunt. I am the type of Mum that likes to moderate what 'junk' the girls eat - but last year we ended up throwing over half of their Easter Eggs away (we only gave them one egg the rest were from friends and family). I am thinking that this year they can eat as much as they want and then hopefully they will feel sick (but without throwing up) and then they won't want any more for a few weeks. I can live in hope can't I?

Anyway I thought I would show you the cards that we are making this month in my Stamp A Stack classes. The first cards are from the very cute Fox and Friends set from the Autumn-Winter Mini. I originally planned these cards to use Earth Elements colours but after looking at Marelle Taylors cards I was inspired to change them to use Bold Brights (so not me!!!). Thanks so much Marelle for thinking outside of the box for me as usual!!!

Don't you think these are perfect for kids cards?

We are also making these lovely 4 cards using Fifth Avenue Floral.
Don't forget if you would like to make these cards my classes are on Tuesday 6th April at 7.30pm and also on Thursday 15th April also at 7.30pm. Email me or call me (0407371558) to book your place.

Anyway I hope you have a lovely Easter and take it easy.

'Til next time,

Juliette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the next look blog... xoxo Sam

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! You have been a busy girl, Juliette! Have been scrolling back through some of your posts! Lotsa great mojo here! Must try those waterfall cards! Will pop back soon! Hugs, Andrea xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails