Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Anyone for a Tango - Tangerine that is!!!

Hi everyone,

This week just gone I held a Textured Impressions class where my ladies got to play with the Big Shot and the Textured Impressions Embossing Folders. You may remember I had already posted a picture of two of the cards that we were making - you can see them here.

Well I have to say I completely forgot that we were making three cards and I had to come up with something at the last minute. I decided that we would used the Perfect Polka Dots folder for this third card and the Sizzlits Little Leaves die (exclusive to Stampin' Up!). I have seen a few cards that have used the positive and also the negative of the die (the bit that is left over when you take out the image you want waste not, want not is a great motto to go by).

I have also used a colour I don't think you have seen me use before - Tangerine Tango. Now it is rather funny because when I first saw this colour I had to have it - but have not used it until now!!!

I think that this makes a lovely quick card. Not too fussy and very easy to put together. I love Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Bashful Blue and Tangerine Tango together so will probably use this colour combination again.

Materials Used: (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Heard from the Heart (clear mount)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Other: Polka Dot Textured Impressions Folder, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals, Stampin' Up! Little Leaves Sizzlit Die.

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails