Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lots of Bots

Hi everyone,

Today DD5 is going to a 5 y/o birthday party for a boy who is in her Kindy class. She asked me if I would make him a card because 'they are nicer than the normal ones you get'.

So what do you do when you need to create a card for a 5 y/o who is a boy - turn to Lot's of Bots of course!!!

So here is the card. Pretty simple although a bit of cutting out involved. I  have used Faux Metal for the sentiment. I was going to include some brads but forgot but for a 5 y/o who won't really care I guess it doesn't matter!!!

Materials Used: (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Lot's of Bots, Vintage Labels (from SAB 2010)
Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red DSP
Ink: Pacific Point, Black Stazon, Riding Hood Red, Sahara Sand
Other: Dimensionals, Silver Embossing powder, Heat Tool, Blender Pen, Word Window Punch

'Til next time,

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails