Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

ESAD Secret Sister March Gifts Received - THANK YOU!!!

Hi everyone,

If you didn't already know I belong to a group called ESAD - stands for Extra Special Australian (and New Zealand) Demonstrators. We are an extremely busy and fun group. We participate in Swaps, Blog Hops, Ideas, Challenges the list is endless. So if you are an Australian or New Zealand Demonstrator why not go to http://esad-su.ning.com/ and join in the fun.

I am currently involved with a Swap that goes for three months. We have a Secret Sister that we make items for, and also receive items from - a different person. The really cool thing is we don't know who we are getting our items from. Each month we spoil our sister with at least two cards and one small gift. The last month is the reveal month and we get to spoil our sisters a little more with the reveal gift. Anyway I want to show you the items that I received in March from my SS.

Here is the first card:

Isn't it just gorgeous. My SS has used one of my favorite colours Pink Passion. The background of the card has been stamped with the Baroque Background Stamp in what looks like Pink Passion Ink, then stamped again using the En Francais Background stamp using the Encore Silver stamp pad. Then she has used the Manhattan Flower embossing folder to add an extra dimension. Now if that is not enough she has used a favorite technique of Fake Metal. How lucky am I?

My next card was my Birthday card.

I think this is just amazing. She has used a Whisper White standard envelope as the card background. Pocket Sillouettes has been used and she has run it through the crimper. How cool is that. The rose is a favorite of mine from Fifth Avenue Floral and she has water coloured it.

Lastly this is the gift that I got from her.

How awesome is this. Using one of my new favorite colours Rich Razzleberry she had made a slider chocolate holder with some lovely Lindt chocolate inside (and yes believe it or not it is still there!!!). The flower on the Slider is from a new favorite stamp set of mine - Cottage Garden. She has stamped it using white craft ink and has also heat embossed the see through flowers. She has also made a little box using Cottage Wall DSP. The note cards inside are all beautiful and she has used the Crayon Resist technique on the flowers. I am so spoilt!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails