Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

It is Share Time

Hi everyone,

As there is so much that you are going to want in the Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue, I am offering three types of shares. This is a way to reduce costs and sample more products at the same time (before you go all out and buy the whole lot!!!). I am offering three share options, Ribbon, In colour cardstock and DSP.

In colour Ribbon Share

Join in my Ribbon share and enjoy approx 3.4m of each of these ribbons for $15.40.

In colour Cardstock Share

Get a sample of each of the new in colours.
18 sheets (6 of each colour Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry) just $8.00

Designer Paper (DSP) Share

  6 x 6" paper share (12 6 x 6" squares of Cottage Wall and Autumn Tradition DSP) just $4.30.

Purchase one or all three. Note prices are for pick up only. If you want them posted postage is at cost.

Email me or call me to join in the fun.

'Til next time,

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails