Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Cottage Wall Altered Clock

Hi everyone,

Don't you just love looking at all the wonderful ideas out there? I was 'blurfing' the other day and came across a Altered Clock at Trinity Designs. Having a cheap Ikea clock handy I thought why not give it ago - so here is my effort.





I love the Cottage Wall DSP that we have in the Autumn-Winter Mini and I think it makes for a great background for the clock. I have added some extra Butterflies from the Cottage Garden Stamp Set also available in the Mini catalogue.

I am now thinking I might have to make another trip to Ikea because I hear a Medallion Clock calling me!!!

'Til next time,

2 comments:

Shandell said...

Your clock looks fantastic! I love the idea of using the medallion stamp!

Liam said...

Love it love it love it. Have you got any spare ones please. Would love one of these on my wall. Fantastic idea.

Liam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails