Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Vintage Vougue, Meets Melon Mambo, Meets Candle

Hi everyone,

I have been asked to run a workshop for a customer, who wants to learn how to "stamp" on candles. Now for those of you who do not know how to do this there is a great tutorial on Splitcoaststampers (just click here).

Initially she asked for the Medallion stamp which is so beautiful but due to the size of the stamp we would need a 15cm tall candle (the costs start to mount!!!). So instead I have suggested we use Vintage Vogue. Now initially I thought I could use Baja Breeze but when you 'stamp' it onto the candle it comes out too pale and wishy washy. So I thought well there is no reason why Melon Mambo wouldn't look good. So this is what I came up with.


The candle is just short of 10cm tall (a much cheaper option).

Here is the candle in the box that I have made to go with it.

You have got to love the new Melon Mambo polka dot Ribbon to go with it.

'Til next time,

Juliette

1 comment:

Christine T said...

Absolutely beautiful Jules, love it!!!! Love the box too, very cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails